Site Network: Home | Hotmail | Yahoo | Friendster

Need For Speed Pro Street

Wazzzap!!!

Here comes another Need for Speed series the latest installment! It will rock your world and zoom past by you in mere seconds! It is none other than Need For Speed Pro Street!

The latest game from EA sports features online gaming and we all know what that means Global domination. Wouldn't it be sweet if we could race our friends from everywhere, EA did just that and with it comes many new trinkets and toys for us to play around with.

I've already played this game not a demo mind you but the actual game and the graphics are just amazing! It would help though if I had a higher graphics card but that didn't stop the game from being any less realistic. The cars that is available in game are divided into categories which all car owners should know. If you don't know what category your car is...shame on you and go learn about it!

Races have taken a new light and we have gone back to the days of Need for Speed Underground...yes the drag race is back! And the controls have gone one step further by providing the opportunity for the user itself to shift into gears of their own choosing! How cool is that! Mega cool if you'd ask me.

There are just tons more of the game that I haven't explored yet and I'm already revving my car, so what are you all waiting for! Buy the game and play online!!! Who knows we might meet and I could share with you the blueprint of my car...hehehe



A Muscle car adored by the Americans!




An Evolution Car Series Featured in the game!


I've included a video just in case the pictures didn't convince you to go running to your nearest game shop and buy one!



A small trailer of the game!


The Making of Need For Speed Pro Street!


I have an exclusive video clip for D.Ace! I know he likes this car a lot and I own it in the game! Muahahah >:D


1 Comment:

  1. D.Ace said...
    nice one brada!!

Post a Comment